Calling all FRES Parents, Guardians, Grandparents, and Volunteers!
- Working on the yearbook website from their homes (must be done at school, on school computers)
- Uploading pictures to the FRES Yearbook website.
- If you have pictures that you would like to submit to the yearbook, there are several options to make sharing easy.
- Pictures are DUE by COB, Friday, February 24th, 2017.
- Upload the pictures from your phone using the Herff Jones eShare mobile app. (enter the school code “fres21132”); only Mrs. Traini and Mrs. Jackson are authorized to access the pictures on eShare.
- Upload the pictures from your computer via the website, link http://www.hjeshare.com/eShare/index.html (enter the school code “fres21132”); only Mrs. Traini and Mrs. Jackson are authorized to access the pictures on eShare.
- If you would like to help design the yearbook on the school’s premises during normal school hours, the yearbook committee would appreciate it! Please email Emilia Ventura (firstname.lastname@example.org) to inform her of your desire to work on the yearbook.
- Volunteers would need to complete volunteer training and coordinate the time with Mrs. Traini or Mrs. Jackson.