Forest Ridge Elementary collects Box Tops to raise money for our school. Did you know that our families helped raise more than $1,200 last year just from clipping and submitting Box Tops? This money goes directly to FRES!
Box Tops Hints:
- Look Everywhere! You can find box tops on cereal boxes, yogurt, cookie mix, Kleenex, dishwashing detergent, toilet tissue, Ziploc bags, taco shells and mix, snacks, even fresh vegetables!
- Sign up at btfe.com for Bonus Box Tops for our school.
- Be sure you turn them in before they expire! We collect and keep track all year – no need to wait for contests.
- You can use Ziploc baggies or an envelope, or fill a collection sheet. You can always find a collection sheet on our website.
- If you receive a Bonus Box Top receipt from the store, turn it in fast! Some of them will expire soon, and some have a code that you can enter on the computer yourself!
How to Submit:
You can attach your Box Tops to collection sheets with glue or tape – no staples. No need to fill the entire collection sheet – just send in what you have! No problem. Or, you can send Box Tops in a baggie or envelope in to your teacher. Whichever you prefer. No need to trim them! We’ll take care of it.
How to Win:
The FRES classroom that collects the most by the end of April will win their teacher a $25 Staples gift card, so be sure to include your child’s name, grade, and teacher’s name with the Box Tops. Send in Box Tops to enter the spring contest for the students, prizes to be announced (one winner per grade). Due April 30, 2018! We’re including all Box Tops submitted since November for these two contests.
Start the scavenger hunt around your home and send in your Box Tops today! Thanks for choosing to support our school.