Teacher & Staff Appreciation Week 2021: Teacher Appreciation Week is being celebrated May 3-7 and there are several ways you can participate! Thank you for helping to celebrate our wonderful FRES teachers and staff members!
1. Monday: In honor of FRES teachers and staff, on May 3 Sweet Frog of Laurel is offering a special discounted price of $5 for a small yogurt for FRES students and a free small yogurt for FRES teachers and staff.
2. Tuesday: Send snacks to stuff the breakroom! You can sign up to send or drop off individually wrapped snacks and drinks to 8507 Young Rivers Court. Please drop off or have items shipped to arrive prior to May 3.
3. Wednesday: While we typically have a potluck, with pandemic safety in mind, we would like to purchase their lunches this year. Please consider sponsoring lunch for one (or more!) of FRES’s 90 staff members by donating on MemberHub. A $10 donation covers one lunch and a $5 donation covers a beverage and snack.
4. Thursday: Send a note of appreciation. Families can drop off or email cards or notes of appreciation to their children’s teachers. Don’t forget Related Arts teachers and other FRES staff members!
5. Friday: Sign up to send a gift card or prize for the teacher and staff raffle. Please drop off prizes to 8507 Young Rivers Court prior to May 3.
6. If you wish to send something directly to your child’s teacher, here is a “favorite things” info sheet for some ideas.