FRES Ice Cream Fly By: The PTA will be passing out a cup of ice cream or Italian Ice to FRES students on Friday, June 11 from 6:30-8 p.m. along with a little surprise to help get your summer started. A special guest Eagle will be “flying by” to say hi! Frozen treats brought to you in part by a donation from Weis Markets.
Register here to help us know how many treats we need.
Fifth Grade Activities: All fifth graders and their families are invited to drive through the bus loop at FRES between 6-7:30 p.m. on Thursday, June 10, to celebrate our wonderful students moving on to middle school.
School of Excellence Survey DEADLINE EXTENDED to June 12: FRES is continuing the process towards becoming a National PTA School of Excellence and your help is needed. Please take a few minutes to complete the survey. Surveys are due by June 12. Here is a letter with some background information on the process. http://tiny.cc/FRESsurvey2
Yearbook ordering is fixed! The deadline to order yearbooks is June 15! The cost is $19.50 plus shipping, taxes and fees. Yearbooks will be shipped to your home address, not the school. How to order:
1) Go to https://schoolpix.com/
2) Select “Second Chance Order Form” at the bottom of of the home screen
3) The access key for the yearbook is QGPYBPCC
4) Enter your student’s name and your contact information. If you want to order a book for more than one child, you’ll see a “(order another)” next to your child’s name at the top of the page. Chick that link to order another.
5) Proceed to the cart and checkout as you normally would. Note, your full mailing address may not show up on the billing screen, but should be visible on your receipt. Expect to receive your yearbook in about four to six weeks.
Variety Show: The Variety Show will now be held during the last PTA meeting of the year on June 14.
Volunteers Needed: We are looking for volunteers and leaders for ALL committees for next year. Please check out the list and comment with your name and email address so we can contact you with more information.
Save the Date:
- Last PTA Meeting of the school year: June 14 at 7 p.m. (Open to all)
Feedback: Please let us know if you have any questions, feedback, or suggestions either by email or via our suggestion box. Suggestions are anonymous, so if you would like a reply, please include your email address.
Please email Korin Sharp at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions on this week’s update. Thanks and have a great weekend!